SIYIX'S MY NEW CRUSHHHH! My female equivalent of N__ C__ :DDD Sorn & I were completely dazed when she started singing, then we swooned(: Another reason to frequent HodgeLodge whee.
Got into Bluebloods with Grace, Chuns, Andy&Alvin. Leening sent me very nice msges when I told her about it haha. Yay am very contented.
The windy benches'll be much missed when I leave RJ, our class left our mark after spending so many hrs there (doing nothing). 3Pangsia-ers are so lame((:
Good luck to all those taking GP tmr, churn up fake but still reasonably believable evidence please. Have fun yo.
No sch tmr(:
Got into Bluebloods with Grace, Chuns, Andy&Alvin. Leening sent me very nice msges when I told her about it haha. Yay am very contented.
The windy benches'll be much missed when I leave RJ, our class left our mark after spending so many hrs there (doing nothing). 3Pangsia-ers are so lame((:
Good luck to all those taking GP tmr, churn up fake but still reasonably believable evidence please. Have fun yo.
No sch tmr(:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home